Boydell's Still Life Workshop & Summer’s Lunch at Boydell’s
Sunday 3 December - Nurture your creativity and unleash your artistic potential as mentors Lauren & Jane of Base Art Space introduce you to light, shade, and form through the use of charcoal, graphite & paper.
The day will celebrate everyday objects & the things around us. You'll take home an understanding of your unique style & your creation from the day. This is a day for beginners to the seasoned artist.
The workshop will be celebrated with a two-course summer's lunch created by Chef Paula Rengger, paired with Boydell's wines and new found friends.
Sunday 3rd December
10am to 3pm
Boydell’s and Base Art Space
COSTS & INCLUSIONS:
$205pp inclusive of
– arrival coffee & sweet treat
– glass of Sparkling Verdelho or Miss Harriet Sparkling Rose
– all art supplies & mentoring
– taking home your unique art piece
– set 2 course lunch with paired Boydell’s wines
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL for this unique, small group experience.
* Caramelised onion, beetroot & goats cheese tart, vincotto
served with 2022 Hunter Valley Verdelho or 2023 Hilltops Pinot Gris